South Ham Beaches
Beaches in South Hams
The South Hams is home to some of the finest beaches anywhere in the South West of England. Whether you are looking for a hidden, secluded cove and a long stretch of golden sand, you'll find it in the South Hams.
Blue Flag Awards
The Blue Flag is an Internationally recognised award which recognises beaches that promote sound environmental management ranging from excellent water quality to well managed land-based facilities.
In the South Hams. you'll find three beaches that have received the Blue Flag Award, as follows:
- Bigbury On Sea
- Blackpool Sands
Along with the Blue Flag Awards, there is also one Resort Award baech and nine Rural Beach Awards.
A full list of Beaches in the South Hams
- Bantham Beach - Nr Kingsbridge
- Beesands - Nr Kingsbridge
- Bigbury On Sea - Nr Kingsbridge
- Blackpool Sands - Nr Dartmouth
- Challaborough Beach - Nr Kingsbridge
- East Portlemouth Beaches - Nr Salcombe
- Hope Cove Beach - Nr Kingsbridge
- Mouthwell Sands - Nr Salcombe
- Salcome North Sands - Salcombe
- Salcombe South Sands - Salcombe
- Slapton Sands - Nr Kingsbridge
- Soar Mill Cove Beach - Nr Salcombe
- Thurlestone Beach - Nr Kingsbridge
- Wembury Beach - Nr Plymouth
Search South Hams Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Guest Houses and Self Catering Accommodation.
Select your preferred start date from the calendar to view events.